The Woodlands Township Board holds meeting
THE WOODLANDS, TX – The Woodlands Township Board of Directors held its regular meeting at 6 p.m. Thursday, May 16, 2019, at The Woodlands Township Town Hall, 2801 Technology Forest Boulevard in The Woodlands, Texas.
The Board of Directors took the following actions on the Consent Agenda:
- Received Administrative Reports from Township departments.
- Approved a Right-of-Way Instrument to grant a utility easement to Entergy Texas, Inc. for a portion of Reserve “C” in the Village of Sterling Ridge Section 1.
- Approved a multi-functional printer lease/maintenance addenda with Xerox Financial Services, LLC and Dahill Office Technology Corporation dba Xerox Business Solutions Southwest.
- Deferred action on a First Amendment to 20 Waterway License.
The Board of Directors then moved on to take the following actions on the Regular Agenda:
- Received a presentation on suicide prevention measures and initiatives concerning mental health.
- Approved Resolution 007-19 regarding House Bill 2571, designating a portion of Interstate 45 as the George P. Mitchell Memorial Highway.
- Received an update from Public Sector Personnel Consultants regarding the Compensation & Classification Study.
- Received and accepted a report on the 2019 Inspire Film Festival.
- Received and accepted a briefing on the 2019 Woodlands Marathon.
- Approved a funding request for trail connectivity under the Gosling Road Bridge expansion.
- Nominated Peggy Hausman to be a candidate for the Montgomery Central Appraisal District election to represent Special Districts.
- Approved transition agreements with Montgomery County, Texas related to the potential future incorporation of The Woodlands Township.
- Approved the First Amended Interlocal Cooperation Agreement by and between The Woodlands Township and Montgomery County, Texas, related to law enforcement services;
- Approved a Memorandum of Understanding by and between The Woodlands Township and Montgomery County, Texas related to the potential future incorporation of The Woodlands Township;
- Approved the First Amendment to Interlocal Agreement between Montgomery County, Texas and The Woodlands Township related to the granting of priority rights for the acquisition of real property and vehicles used in connection with the law enforcement services provided by the County to the Township.
- Deferred a Performance Review of The Township’s President/General Manager.
The next Board of Directors regular meeting is scheduled to be held at 6 p.m. Wednesday, May 22, 2019. For more information on The Woodlands Township, or to view the meeting in its entirety, please visit www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov, or call 281-210-3800.