Precinct 3 Launches Free Work Order App “P3 Works” for Residents
MONTGOMERY COUNTY, TX - Precinct 3 Commissioner James Noack is excited to debut “P3 Works,” a mobile application, which provides residents in Montgomery County Precinct 3 the opportunity to report issues 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to the precinct directly from their mobile device (phone, tablet) or PC.
“As part of my commitment to the Precinct 3 community, I am introducing this app, which will allow for yet another seamless form of communication between our office and the residents,” Commissioner Noack said. “It is a quick and easy way for our residents to see an issue, snap a picture and report it in a matter of seconds.”
P3 Works will keep you connected through real-time updates provided by Precinct 3 staff regarding your request and allow you to follow your request from the initial submission to completion.
We also can send push notifications during emergencies such as high-water locations and road closures. Through this app, you can report concerns including potholes, traffic signal malfunctions and a host of other issues. Submit a work order to Precinct 3 today or even contact us with a question through the app in just seconds!
When submitting requests to Montgomery County Precinct 3, you can:
- Provide a description of the request in your own words
- Pinpoint the request location using your current location, an address, or by locating the best placement on a map
- Attach photos to better describe the exact issue you would like resolved
Download the app now:
- Android Users: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mcprecinct3.p3works
- iOS Users: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/p3-works/id1500811625
- Desktop version: https://p3works.precinct3.org/app/home