Houston Music & Arts Festival (Nov. 14-15, 2020) Town Green Park @ The Woodlands, Texas
Bud Light, Bass Pro Shops, and Outlaw Nation are proud to present the 2020 Houston Music & Arts Festival, on November 14 and 15, at beautiful Town Green Park. Come and enjoy major concerts, fine art displays, a classic car show, a custom motorcycle show, and dozens of fun attractions and highlights. Check out the Taste of Houston Food Garden, with delicious cuisine, and cold domestic and craft beers. National recording artists will be performing throughout the afternoon and evening on the main stage, as well as juried visual artists presenting the heritage and the culture of our great city. So, bring the whole family for a fantastic weekend of fun!
ADMISSION $8 Weekend Pass - Advance Purchase (retail locations TBA) $9 Weekend Pass - On-line with EverBrite $10 Weekend Pass - Day of at the Gate Children 12 and under admitted FREE with Adult admission.
ATTRACTIONS • National Recording Artists Concert Entertainment (see schedule below). • More than 50 Professional Visual Artists. • Classic Car Display. • Muscle Car and Truck Display. • Custom Motorcycle Display. • Spectacular Fireworks Show. • Youth Artist Showcase. • Interactive Farm Garden. • Boat & Pontoon Show. • Food Truck Mafia • Beer & Wine Garden. • Water Misting Fans. • Camping & RV Display • 4-H Petting Zoo • Big Contests and Giveaways
Outlaw Nation • Southern Rock, REAL Country Music
(Saturday, November 14, 2020)
• 1:00 PM Zane Williams and Hill Country from Dallas, TX
• 3:00 PM Stone Senate from Nashville, TN
• 5:00 PM Jacob Bryant from Jasper, GA
• 7:00 PM Jesse Kinch from Long Island, NY
(Sunday, November 15, 2020)
• 1:00 PM Jason Eady & Courtney Patton from Fort Worth, TX
• 3:00 PM Wilson Brothers Band from Nashville, TN
• 5:00 PM Jeremiah Johnson Band from St. Louis, MO
• 7:00 PM Texas Hill (Craig Wayne Boyd, Casey James, Adam Wakefield) from Dallas, TX
For more artist information please visit the Festival website at www.houstonartsfestival.com