An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of freon, but it could be as much as two to five pounds of freon, in addition to the misery of not having a working AC unit on a hot, humid day.
- Dr. Mike Mann now taking new patients at Mann Eye Institute The Woodlands-Market Street location
- EPA acknowledges Memorial Hermann with 2015 ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year - Sustained Excellence Award
- Local dentist warns of life-saving screening in-between check ups, offers free screenings
- Stay cool this summer with pool construction, remodeling and maintenance from Northside Pools
- Texas Is Not Teetering On A Knife's Edge