You’ve survived the stress of a collision, now it’s time to bring your vehicle in to Milstead Collision. Milstead Collision ranks in the Top 5 Repair Centers for Auto Body Shop in the North Houston Area by Nationwide Blue Ribbon Claims Services
At Milstead Collision, we understand that having a damaged vehicle is never pleasant. That does not mean the repair process has to be the same way. Our trained and experienced auto body shop consultants will help each customer on an individual level to understand the nature of their specific repair and how the insurance claims process is handled.
At Milstead Automotive, we have gone Green and are now using environmentally-friendly waterborne paint from PPG. We believe in preserving our future. That is why we choose environmentally friendly products, including high performance automotive refinish coatings from PPG.
• Reduces volatile emissions by up to 80%
• Improves air quality for the work environment and the community
• Reduces hazardous waste
• Aligns closely with original manufacturer waterborne paint technology for superb color match
• Lifetime Limited Warranty for as long as you own your vehicle
Come to Milstead Collision for a FREE Computerized estimates that is detailed, accurate, and fair. We offer fast and friendly service, Insurance claims are welcome. As an experienced, I-Car-certified auto body shop, we've earned a reputation for excellent customer service and outstanding workmanship.
• Lifetime Warranty on Paint & Body Work (Non-Transferable)
• 18 Month/18,000 Mile Warranty on Automotive Parts
• We Work with Enterprise Car Rental
• We Work with Your Insurance Company
• Check Out Our Before & After Pictures!
About Milstead Collision
Steve Habedank, Collision Manager
Steve is a respected member of the Milstead Automotive & Collision Team and is highly regarded for his knowledgeable background and honest approach with customers. Steve has lived in the Montgomery County area since 1979 and began his career with Milstead Automotive in 1980. As a long standing employee of Milstead Automotive Steve has witnessed the company’s growth first hand and has been an integral part of Milstead Collision’s development.
Steve is a licensed member of the Texas State Board of Insurance and holds certifications in both PPG and I-Car. Additionally, Steve continues to keep updated through annual classes and seminars. It is Steve’s experience coupled with his professionalism that has enabled Milstead Collision to be ranked Top 5 Repair Centers in the North Houston Area by Nationwide Blue Ribbon Claims Services.
Service that combines Old-Fashioned Values with the very latest in repair technology, that’s Milstead Collision. Our Team of expert professionals are committed to providing you with exceptional customer care and on time service.
10 Things to Know Before Having Your Car Repaired
Your car is likely the second largest investment you're likely to make, so preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally at Milstead Collision.
• Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages. We will gladly arrange for your car to be towed to Milstead Collision.
• Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your car repaired. You can do this, or you may leave your car at our location and ask that the insurance company come to inspect the car. Milstead Collision is able to work with all major insurance companies and at Milstead Collision we keep close communication with the insurance companies to advise them of all work and repairs that need to be done to our customer's vehicle.
• As a consumer, it's nice to know that there is no law that requires you get more than one estimate or appraisal on your vehicle. You have the right to get as many comparison estimates as you’d like in order to help you make an informed decision about your collision repair options.
• You have the right to take your vehicle to the collision repair center of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop. Your insurance company usually can recommend a reputable repair center in your area, including Milstead Collision.
• Differences in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you’re not sure why one estimate is different from another you’ve received, just ask a Milstead Collision service advisor.
• Choose a repair center that has unibody repair equipment and certified by I-CAR or ASE technicians. Milstead Collision is an I-CAR Gold Class center and all of our technicians have continuing I-CAR and ASE training to ensure that they are skilled in the latest repair process and equipment.
• Make sure you choose a collision repair center that has the advanced equipment and systems used to remove and reinstall frame, suspension, engine, and drivetrain components as well as provide other essential collision repair services. ?Milstead Collision has the latest equipment and training necessary to repair your car to its exact factory specifications.
• Make sure that the collision repair center offers a warranty. Milstead Collision offers every customer our industry-best warranty that protects you for as long as you own your vehicle.
• Let us help you work with your insurance company. Milstead Collision has established positive business relationships with virtually every auto insurance company. Our ability to "cut through the red tape" ensures a smoother, faster repair process.
• Ask the repair center to pre-arrange a rental car. Since the average car is in the repair shop for two weeks, ask if the shop can make recommendations for a rental car company and if they can arrange for a replacement rental car to be ready when you drop off your car. At Milstead Collision, we work closely with Enterprise Rent-A-Car which can arrange a rental car for you on the spot.
Milstead Collision is a "direct repair facility" for Nationwide and Farmers Insurance. As a "Direct repair facility" our specialists are trained and familiarized with the insurance process and as such Milstead welcomes all insurance companies and their claims. At Milstead collision we offer the same warranty on repairs regardless of the insurance company involved. ??Milstead Collision believes the "Perfect Repair" is an "Invisible Repair" - one that is undetectable. We take great pride in giving the best possible service throughout the entire repair process. Our business success is in our customer's complete satisfaction.
OUR GUARANTEE IS SIMPLE: We will guarantee our body repair and paint repair as long as you own your vehicle. All mechanical parts are given the manufacturer’s warranty only.
This Written warranty shall not be varied, supplemented, qualified or interpreted by any prior course of dealings. This Written Warranty shall be null and void if the repair is altered, adjusted or tampered with by any person not authorized by Milstead Collision.
Normal mechanical maintenance, rust repair and damages due to road conditions are excluded (rock chips etc...) This Warranty is not transferable.
The Woodlands, Conroe, 1960, Spring, Oak Ridge North, Shenandoah, Willis, New Waverly, Tomball, Klein, Montgomery, Magnolia, Lake Conroe, Aldine, Humble, Kingwood, Cypress, North Houston
Monday - Friday: 7:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed