Woodlands Online Contest Rules and Regulations
You can win great prizes from Woodlands Online and to ensure that all of our site vistors have a fair and equal chance at winning, we would like you to follow and review these contest rules:
Woodlands Online's General Contest Rules
1) Winners must reside in the Woodlands Online Service area and provide proof of residence. Woodlands Online’s service area falls within the following boundaries:
North: FM 1488 Area South of the San Jacinto River
2) Winners are randomly selected unless noted otherwise.
3) Prizes must be picked up during regular business hours (Monday-Friday between 9 a.m.-4p.m.) at our office at 8111 Ashlane Way, Ste. 106, The Woodlands, TX 77382. Prizes are held for 10 days and no prizes will be mailed unless noted otherwise. Contest winners must show identification to claim the prize.
4) Prize winners must wait 4 weeks after winning to be eligible to win again.
5) Woodlands Online reserves the right to limit each household to one qualifier per contest and make prize substitutions when necessary. Management reserves the right to amend all contest rules at any time.
6) You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in a contest, though some contests may have special age and other entry restrictions.
7) Winners of prizes valued at $600 or more must complete a federal income tax return form when claiming their prize.
8) Employees and immediate family members of Woodlands Online employees are not eligible to win.
9) If you are chosen as a Woodlands Online contest winner and do not collect your prize within 7 days of notification, a new winner will be drawn for that contest and you will no longer be eligible to claim that prize.