Montgomery County Tax Office Re-Opens to the Public
MONTGOMERY COUNTY, TX - The Montgomery County Tax Office re-opened most of it’s locations to the public on Monday, May 4th. The branch office located in Montgomery will remain closed until further notice.
“Our new normal comes with a different look. We have taken extra precautions to protect the health and safety of our staff & customers”, stated Tammy McRae, Montgomery County Tax Assessor-Collector. According to McRae, some of the changes include:
- Limiting the number of customers allowed in the office at a time
- Sanitizing stations placed throughout the office for customers & staff
- Sneeze guards at all workstations
- Employees are required to wear face masks
- Employees & customers are required to social distance within the office
- Workstations are sanitized after each customer
Although the lines appear long, we have been able to service our customers quickly and efficiently. We ask for your continued patience and cooperation during this time. As always, we encourage you to take advantage of our online services by visiting our website at www.mctotx.org. For questions, please call our customer service call center at 936-539-7897.