CapitalCon 2021 Descends Upon The Woodlands; Shark Tank's Kevin Harrington and elite speakers set to share their tips to entrepreneurial success
THE WOODLANDS, TX -- On April 16 and 17, CapitalCon 2021 descends upon The Woodlands. Shark Tank's Kevin Harrington, in addition to Rich Dad Poor Dad, co-author Sharon Lechter, as well as a panel of world class speakers will be sharing their recipes for success -
Over the 1 1/2 day event they'll cover A LOT, but here are just a few of the things you'll learn:
They'll unearth -
• The best-kept secret strategies and personal tips elite level entrepreneurs are using to build, grow or scale their own businesses. (And how to apply those to your business quickly.)
• 5 simple, yet highly effective mental shifts the most successful men and women use to rapidly change their mindset and thinking patterns. (Helping them reach their financial goals lightening fast.)
• Procrastination: Why we’re hard-wired to suffer from it, and the simple switch any entrepreneur can flip to turn it into relentless, effortless action.
• 3 sneaky ways to dissolve stress, struggle and overwhelm when trying to grow your business, without meditation or reading a ton of self help books.
• What entrepreneurs are doing to win back 5, 10, even 20+ hours per week, giving them the kind of business (and lifestyle,) they've always dreamed of.
Rub shoulders with the big hitters of entrepreneurial success in person for as little as $297 for this life changing event.
You can secure your space HERE today before tickets run out. There will be no tickets sold at the door, so make sure to reserve your space now!