Radunare is Ready to Rally with Grand Opening Dining Event in The Woodlands
THE WOODLANDS, TX -- Radunare will be ready to rally on July 17th at its grand opening dining event! The Celebrity Waiter Spaghetti Supper, hosted by Founder Dr. Frank Morello, will benefit The Montgomery County Food Bank.
Celebrity Waiter Spaghetti Supper, Benefitting The Montgomery County Food Bank
From 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. local Woodlands celebrities will “wait” tables and engage in zany antics to encourage “tips” from diners. All tips, along with ticket sales, will be donated to the Food Bank. Party-goers will enjoy family-style spaghetti and meatballs, salads, wine and Peroni.
Local celebrity waiters will include:
• Allison Hulett, President & CEO of the Montgomery County Food Bank
• Amy Lampman, Realtor at Connect Realty
• Carlos Brandon, Journalist and Blogger
• Constable Ryan Gable, Montgomery County Constable Precinct 3
• Gil Staley, CEO of The Woodlands Area Economic Development Partnership
• Haley Garcia, Broker Associate at Compass - Haley Garcia Group
• J.J. Hollie, President & CEO of The Woodlands Chamber
• Janine Jones, Public Relations & Catering Manager for Churrascos Woodlands
• Ky Bishop, Staff Chaplain at Strike
• Miguel Lopez, Executive Director – Small Business Development Center at Lone Star College
• Monette Smith, CEO & Publisher of PR Luxury Media
• Nick Wolda, President of Visit The Woodlands
• Tammy Schroder, Business Development Manager at Veritas Title Partners
• Travis Ellard, President of Ellard Insurance Agency
Tickets for the grand opening event are $40 per person and are available for purchase here.
Address 2520 Research Forest Drive, Suite 500, The Woodlands, Texas 77381