We have opportunities on our WCKids Childcare team at our Woodlands Campus. Must be able to work a flexible schedule; includes Saturday & Sunday, some weeknight evenings and Thursday mornings.
Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
• Providing care for children, including changing diapers, and cleaning rooms and toys.
• Ensuring overall safety, security and integrity throughout the Preschool Ministry.
• Monitoring children for health, behavioral, and emotional issues and reporting any concerns to manager.
• Ensuring children are learning positive behaviors and providing guidance.
• Teaching the weekly lesson plan.
• Keeping room looking neat; maintaining cleanliness and sanitization standards.
• Building community with the volunteers and families in the Preschool Ministry.
• Maintaining healthy relationships with coworkers and ministry leaders.
• Performing operational duties as needed before/after services or special events (cleaning, organizing, sorting, etc.)
• High School diploma or equivalent, preferred.
• Additional licenses, certifications, or training may be beneficial or required.
• Desire to work with children and support WC mission, vision and values.
• Exceptional communication, teaching, and interpersonal skills.
• Attentiveness to the needs and safety of children.
• Must be able to lift 40 pounds.
• English speaking skills required, Spanish speaking skills a plus.
Job Types(s): Childcare
Employment Type: Employee - Part Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands