We're looking for a qualified & professional Receptionist/Office Assistant to assist Management and Teachers throughout the day. The ideal candidate will perform a variety of office related tasks such as answering the phone, taking messages, filing, email response, program management support, etc.
Additionally, the candidate will provide a range of other support to our Teachers & Staff.
• Greet families & students at the door during drop off and pick up times.
• Assist in routinely sanitizing the building
• Assist classrooms with requests ranging from creating an educational resource to providing a temporary break.
• Maintain a tidy and orderly work area.
• Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
• Answer calls and provide detailed information as requested.
• File and maintain staff and student files.
• Assist with compliance and billing as requested.
**We expect a lot from our Teachers and Staff, but high standards result in a quality team that have the same goals, support each other's growth, can depend on each other, and most importantly, together educate children to be the best they can be. We are a family and are looking for the best to join that family.**
• Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
• Well-organized and committed
• Strong familiarity with word (office) and other computer programs, phones, tablets, and computers
• Teacher experience a plus
• Friendly and energetic
• Strong moral values and discipline
• Knowledge of CPR & First Aid Certification (or willing to attain it)
Pay will be commensurate with experience
Montgomery, TX Child Care Center