Summer Camp Guide for 2021 by Woodlands Online
THE WOODLANDS, TX — Looking for something for the kids to do this summer? Our 2021 Summer Camp Guide has options for all age ranges and includes a variety of interests, such as science camps, sports camps, and art camps.
Click this link to check it out!
15 Benefits of Summer Camp For Your Kids
according to the YMCA:
1. Develops Lifelong Skills
2. Promotes Independence
3. Makes Time for Play
4. Teaches Teamwork
5. Teaches Resiliency
6. Provides Fun Screen-Free Activities
7. Encourages a Connection with Nature
8. Fosters Growth
9. Builds Self-Esteem
10. Supports Healthy Living
11. Nurtures Friendships
12. Teaches Kids to Respect Differences
13. Keeps Kids Intellectually Engaged
14. Promotes Growth in a Safe Environment
15. Gives Children a Sense of Purpose
- View this article by the YMCA for an in depth look at each of these benefits.
There are nearly 40 Summer camps listed in this guide, making it the best place to see what's available in The Woodlands and surrounding area.
Our 2021 Summer Camp Guide is sponsored by VillaSport Athletic Club & Spa, a premium, full-service athletic club created for members and their families to have the ultimate athletic club experience.
VillaSport is hosting their own 2021 Summer camps, which include:
* Villa Palooza - Coding
* Roblox Gamers Club - Basketball
* Soccer - Flag Football
* Performance Swim - Junior Lifeguard
They also offer a Villa Palooza Season Pass, which allows attendance for all 11 weeks at a 15% savings. Click here to register / view more info.
“Summer afternoon — summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.”
- Henry James