WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW: A Primer to Survive the Winter Storm
THE WOODLANDS, TX -- Here are some links and numbers in one handy location to help you deal with situations that may accompany the ice storm about to hit us.
Woodlands Online presents some info to help you get through icy problems
• Online - https://www.myentergy.com/s/reportoutage?_ga=2.123196617.31180523.1643924244-2026071704.1643924244
• Text - Text OUT to 36778
• Phone - 1-800-968-8243 (1-800-9OUTAGE)
• Outage Map - https://www.etrviewoutage.com/map?state=TX&_ga=2.55417193.31180523.1643924244-2026071704.1643924244
• Online - https://gis.centerpointenergy.com/OutageReporting/index.html?_ga=2.110272320.493909391.1643924116-991722964.1643924116
• Phone - 713-207-2222
• Outage Map - https://gis.centerpointenergy.com/outagetracker/
Natural Gas Outages
Phone - 713-659-2111
Montgomery County Non-Emergency Phone Numbers - https://www.mc911.org/page/ecd.nonemergencynumbers
• Online - https://woodlandswater.org/contact
• Email - email@example.com
• Phone - (855)H2O-SAVE Option 4
• Online - https://www.montgomerycountywcid1.com/
If a water pipe bursts inside or outside your house, immediately shut off the water flow at your home's main water shutoff valve (usually in your front yard) and then call a licensed plumber.
List of plumbers on the Woodlands Online Business Directory - https://www.woodlandsonline.com/cdps/lookfor.cfm?q=plumbing
Stay tuned to Woodlands Online for updates to this winter storm and its effects.
(Photo by Yana Korneevets-Vydrenkova on Scopio)