- 29955 I-45
- Shenandoah, TX 77381
The City of Shenandoah was incorporated in 1974 and is a type A General Law City located in Montgomery County, Texas. The current population of the City is approximately 2,345. During the last year the City has experienced a massive growth in both commercial and medical development. Our Vision
By the year 2020, through community involvement and leadership the City of Shenandoah will have achieved a reputation of community excellence in a number of areas:
- Young and old alike have a special place in our community and would rather choose to participate in community sponsored activities, than to go elsewhere.
- Quality businesses have chosen to locate in Shenandoah bringing a unique offering of services which cannot be found in nearby areas.
- There is a well-balanced development and respect between business and residents.
- Transportation is facilitated by access to nearby road, highway, and pathway systems.
- Shenandoah is recognized as an upscale community with standardized codes.
- Residential properties are well maintained and kept isolated from commercial areas.
- Property values continue to grow with the support of community services.
- The leadership in the community is successful by their commitment to communication.
- Excellent education is available for all ages.
- Shenandoah is a community of people dedicated to building a place for lifelong living. People help each other and build quality relationships, which last through generations.