1. Is the book of Jude in the Old or New Testament or neither?
2. What king of Judah built up the defenses of Bethlehem and other cities? Rehoboam, Omri, Hiel, Nimrod
3. Where did Saul massacre 85 people (priests) who wore a linen ephod? Ramah, Tyre, Petra, Nob
4. How many years did it take Solomon to build his own house (palace)? 7, 13, 20, 40
5. Whose water ration was the sixth part of a hin? Isaiah, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, Matthew
6. Who shut the door of Noah's ark? His wife, Noah, The Lord, Abraham
ANSWERS: 1) New; 2) Rehoboam; 3) Nob; 4) 13; 5) Ezekiel; 6) The Lord
Wilson Casey's "Do You Know Your Bible? A Fun Quiz on the Good Book" (Sourcebooks, $5.95) has just been published.
(c) 2007 King Features Synd., Inc.