Sample Unlimited Bites from 40-plus Restaurants at Taste of the Town January 17 in The Woodlands
THE WOODLANDS, Texas -- Try unlimited samples of signature menu items from more than 40 area restaurants at the 33rd annual Taste of the Town on Thursday, January 17 from 4-9 p.m. at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott, located at 1601 Lake Robbins Drive.
The event, hosted by The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce, features restaurants, bakeries, beverage companies, caterers and more, all offering popular samples from their menu to compete in the 2019 Best of Taste competition.
After making their rounds, the more than 3,000 expected attendees will have the chance to vote for their favorite samples to receive the People’s Choice award. This year, attendees can also vote on an added category of the best-decorated booth. In addition, four celebrity judges will vote on the best appetizer, best entrée and best dessert. Celebrity judges include TV and radio personality, Greg Onofrio, the editor and publisher for Houston Food Finder, Phaedra Cook, Hot Line Pepper Products founder, Kerry Stessel, and Houston Restaurant Weeks founder Cleverly Stone.
Participating restaurants to date include:
- Avenida Brazil Churrascaria Steakhouse
- Babin's Seafood House
- Black Walnut Café
- Broken Barrel
- Craft Grill
- Cupcakes & Bubbles
- Goode Company Kitchen and Cantina
- Gringo's Mexican Kitchen
- H-E-B #594
- Houston CityPlace Marriott at Springwoods Village
- Huti's 5 Free-Fire Grill
- Johnny's Italian Steakhouse
- Kirby's Prime Steakhouse
- Landry's Seafood House
- Natalitas #2 Mexican Restaurant
- Nona's Italian Grill
- P.F. Changs China Bistro
- Pacific Yard House
- Refuge Steakhouse & Bourbon Bar, The
- Robard's Steakhouse
- Schilleci's New Orleans Kitchen
- Sorriso Modern Italian Kitchen
- Southern Star Brewing Company
- The Egg and I/ First Watch Cafe
- The Red Brick Tavern
- The Republic Grille
- The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center
- Thistle Draftshop
- Truluck's Seafood Steak & Crab House
- VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa
- Woodson's Local Tap & Kitchen
- Zanti Cucina Italian
Tickets can be purchased at www.TasteOfTheTown.org. An adult ticket costs $30 and includes two alcoholic drink vouchers; a child ticket for those ages 4 to 10 costs $20. Ticket prices increase by $5 if bought at the door.
To sign up as a vendor or to sponsor this event, please email email@example.com.
The Chamber thanks the 2019 Taste of the Town sponsors, especially presenting underwriters, Randal Reed’s Planet Ford and Visit The Woodlands.