Market Street in The Woodlands Announces Spring Concert Series from April 11 - June 6
THE WOODLANDS, TX – Market Street’s popular spring concert series, featuring artists performing Top 40, Blues, Latin, cover favorites and more, returns to the shopping, dining and entertainment destination every Thursday, April 11 through June 6, from 6 – 8:30 p.m.
Market Street’s newly-enhanced Central Park once again will be the scene of the nine- week concert series when music fans can enjoy performers from the shady patios of any of Market Street’s signature restaurants. The park, which has undergone extensive renovations in 2018 and 2019, features weather-resistant synthetic turf, additional seating, the addition of pergolas and outdoor sculptures, as well as updated lighting and landscaping.
Sponsored by Sewell Automotive, Market Street’s 2019 Spring Concert Series is free and open to the public. Guests are invited to bring blankets and lawn chairs and sit back, relax and enjoy the performances.
- April 11 Classic rock hits from Nobody’s Fool
- April 18 Jazz and R&B sounds on the saxophone by David Caceres Quintet
- April 25 High-energy favorites from across the decades by Chinatown
- May 2 Top 40 tunes from Rapture
- May 9 Blues and rock favorites from Hamilton Loomis
- May 16 Popular cover hits from KAOS
- May 23 A cover of Journey tunes from Escape
- May 30 70’s rock hits from Diamond Jack
- June 6 Latin and contemporary favorites from Mango Punch
(Wine Walk at Market Street)