Sam Moon Group Welcomes New Tenants to Metropark Square
SHENANDOAH, TX - Sam Moon Group is pleased to announce that the highly anticipated mixed-use development, Metropark Square, will welcome 10 new tenants that are expected to open between Fall 2019 and Spring 2020. The new tenants will bring a mix of entertainment, business, retail and dining options to the 175,000 square foot center.
New tenants at Metropark Square include:
- Martinis & Manicures is a nail salon that offers a different take on the traditional manicure experience, complete with cocktails made by bartenders in suspenders and bowties. The salon will be bringing great service and an exciting atmosphere to Metropark Square in November 2019.
- The Wonderland Suites offers salon suites and booth rentals to salon and spa industry professionals that value quality, integrity and education. The business will be joining other tenants in November 2019.
-Top Sushi is a Japanese restaurant featuring a scrumptious sushi bar, a large appetizer and soup selection, teriyaki and fried rice dishes, tempting ice cream desserts, delicious drink specials and more. The restaurant plans to open in November 2019.
- Dave & Busters is nearing completion and is expected to open in December 2019. The ultimate entertainment destination will offer guests delicious chef-crafted food, an innovative cocktail selection, hundreds of the latest arcade games and a state-of-the-art D&B Sports Bar.
- Bubble Egg brings savory and sweet bubble waffles as well as refreshing drinks to the Shenandoah scene. Bubble egg waffles are a specialty street snack in Hong Kong, baked with savory items like bacon and cheese or sweet items like chocolate chips or cookie crumbles, and filled with ice cream and any desired toppings. Bubble Egg will be joining Metropark Square in December 2019.
- Black Bear Diner serves old-fashioned comfort foods in a fun, bear-themed atmosphere. Guests will find homestyle classics like chicken fried steak, prime rib, housemade meatloaf, slow-cooked pot roast and more. The restaurant plans to open in January 2020.
- Sharetea is a bubble tea franchise from Taiwan that will join Metropark Square in January 2020. Milk tea drinks are made from fresh, flavorful tea leaves and selected ingredients shipped directly from Taiwan for an authentic flavor.
- Aesthetic Smiles Dentistry provides high-quality dentistry in a comfortable environment. Focused on patient-centered care, Everbright Dental uses customizable treatment plans, state-of-the-art modern equipment and offers flexible hours for scheduling appointments to meet patients’ oral health needs. Aesthetic Smiles Dentistry plans to open its first Shenandoah location in January 2020.
- Jordan’s Sweet Shoppe is a one stop shop to satisfy any sweet tooth. The vibrant candy shop gives guests a large variety of sweets to choose from, including gummies and sours, hard candies, chocolates, 35 flavors of saltwater taffy, hand-dipped Blue Bell ice cream cones, Hawaiian shaved ice and even has a single-color M&M’s dispenser. Jordan’s Sweet Shoppe is expected to start treating guests in February 2020.
- BurgerIM is an international fast casual burger restaurant coming to Metropark Square in February 2020. Guests can mix and match a selection of signature 3-ounce patties with a variety of flavors, buns, unconventional toppings and savory sauces. BurgerIM also offers sandwiches, salads and wings as well as vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options.
“Sam Moon Group is excited to announce and welcome a diverse mix of new tenants that will be joining Metropark Square in the coming months,” said Daniel Moon. “Guests in the Shenandoah and The Woodlands area will have a variety of dining, shopping, entertainment and service choices all in one location. We look forward to celebrating the success of each tenant.”
Metropark Square celebrated the opening of a new 10-screen AMC movie theater in March. A 1,000-car parking garage will be completed and open to guests in November, and the development plans to open a Dave & Buster’s this December as well as a Hyatt House hotel in November 2020. The mixed-use development will also contain residential housing, a central green space area with a pavilion to host various events throughout the year, and more restaurants, retail and entertainment options for residents and guests of Shenandoah, The Woodlands and surrounding areas.
Retail leasing is managed by NewQuest Properties, a Houston-based full-service commercial real estate company. For leasing information, please contact Rebecca Le at 281-477-4327. For more information about Metropark Square, please visit www.metroparksquare.com.