February 2020 Elections and Uncontested Races in The Woodlands
THE WOODLANDS, TX - Election Results will be posted here once all votes are tallied.
Filing has closed for the February 2020 election for Residential Design Review Committees and Village Association positions.
Elections will not be held for any Residential Design Review Committee or Village Association that did not have a contested race as of 5 p.m. on Wednesday, January 22, 2020. Candidates in the uncontested races will be seated in accordance with the entity’s bylaws, and filling of any remaining vacancies will also proceed in accordance with the entity’s bylaws.
See below for a list of elections and uncontested races.
Elections to be held
- Cochran’s Crossing Residential Design Review Committee
- Creekside Park Residential Design Review Committee
- Grogan’s Mill Residential Design Review Committee
- Grogan’s Mill Village Association
- Panther Creek Residential Design Review Committee
- Sterling Ridge Residential Design Review Committee
View list of candidates in ballot order.
No election/No contested races
- Alden Bridge Residential Design Review Committee
- Alden Bridge Village Association
- Cochran’s Crossing Village Association
- College Park Residential Design Review Committee
- College Park Village Association
- Creekside Park Village Association
- Indian Springs (WCA) Residential Design Review Committee
- Indian Springs (TWA) Residential Design Review Committee
- Indian Springs Village Association
- Panther Creek Village Association
- Sterling Ridge Village Association
All voting for the contested races for Residential Design Review Committees and Village Association noted in the “Elections to be held” list will take place at The Woodlands Township located at 2801 Technology Forest Boulevard.
Monday, February 10, through Friday, February 14, 2020, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Election Day Voting:
Saturday, February 15, 2020, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
For more information regarding the February elections, please call The Woodlands Township at 281-210-3800.
If you are interested in serving on a village association that has openings, please contact the village president or attend an upcoming village association meeting. If you are interested in serving on a Residential Design Review Committee with vacancies, please contact The Woodlands Township Covenant Administration Department at 281-210-3800.