The Woodlands Township Board holds meeting
THE WOODLANDS, TX -- The Woodlands Township Board of Directors held its regular meeting on Thursday, April 22, 2021 at The Woodlands Township Town Hall, 2801 Technology Forest Boulevard in The Woodlands, Texas.
The Board of Directors took the following action on the Consent Agenda
• Received Administrative Reports from Township departments.
The Board of Directors discussed the following matters on the Regular Agenda:
• Received and accepted an update from CenterPoint Energy.
• Received information on the Qualified Organization program as defined in Township Order
019-09 and directed staff to provide additional information in the future.
• Approved a budget amendment that funds the creation of an “in-house” pathway maintenance
• Conducted a public hearing on the adoption of a resolution regarding guidelines and
criteria for considering tax abatement agreements by The Woodlands Township.
• Approved Resolution No. 006-21, adopting the guidelines and criteria for considering
tax abatement agreements by The Woodlands Township.
Please stay connected to The Woodlands Township through many communications channels. Learn more and sign up at?www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov/stayinformed.?Follow the Township’s official Facebook page at?https://www.facebook.com/thewoodlandstownship.
For more information on The Woodlands Township, or to view the meeting in its entirety, please visit www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov, or call 281-210-3800.