Escape to the Lake This Labor Day and Celebrate Your Right to Relaxation
CONROE, TX -- If you’re looking for a place to send off summer, celebrate your right to relaxation, and escape the 9 to 5, look no further than Margaritaville Lake Resort, Lake Conroe | Houston.
Escape to the Lake this Labor Day and Celebrate Your
Right to Relaxation
If you’re looking for a place to send off summer, celebrate your right to relaxation, and escape the 9 to 5, look no further than Margaritaville Lake Resort, Lake Conroe | Houston. They’ve got just what you need to break away from the hustle and rejoice in the freedoms of live music, comfortable lounging, and an exclusive waterpark. There’s no better place to check in and chill out for the Labor Day weekend with family to enjoy a breadth of activities planned for all ages.
Activities & Events
Here’s just a sampling of activities and events the resort has in store over the holiday weekend:
• Canvas and Cocktails: Paint the night with a drink in hand! Learn the process of painting with local experts and take home your masterpiece on Friday, Sept. 3, at 6 p.m. All ages are welcome. To learn more and purchase a ticket, visit here.
• Havana Nights: Transport yourself to Havana on Saturday, Sept. 4, from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. with a live cigar rolling demo, rum flight from Barlett’s Distillery, and an exclusive menu that includes classics like Cuban sandwiches. To learn more and snag your ticket, click here.
• Make Magic Memories: Experience magic as you snap photos of Alex the Mermaid on Saturday, Sept. 4, and Sunday, Sept. 5, from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m. at Jolly Mon Water Park.
• Balloon Artist: Take home a pet balloon animal. Josh, the balloon artist, will be twisting balloon art by the waterpark on Saturday, Sept. 4, and Sunday, Sept. 5, from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
• Bernhardt Winery Sunday Evening Concert Series: Relax under century-old native pecan trees at Bernhardt Winery just 25 miles down the road from the resort on Sunday, Sept. 5. Enjoy a picnic while you listen to Barracuda | America’s Heart Tribute as part of their Sunday evening concert series. When the evening is over, kick back and enjoy an overnight stay in the all-suite accommodations at Margaritaville Lake Resort. For more details and to book, visit here.
• Texas Brewery and Winery Tours: Hop aboard the Texas Brewery and Winery Tours bus for a fun and safe experience visiting Lake Conroe’s craft breweries and wineries while supporting local businesses. The tour includes safe transportation to and from all the breweries or wineries listed on the itinerary, two to three beers at each brewery or a glass of wine at each winery, a Texas Brewery or Winery Tour commemorative souvenir, and an entertaining ride all along the way. The tours will run Friday, Sept. 3 through Sunday, Sept. 5 and start and end at LandShark Bar & Grill. For more details, visit here.
Pack your appetite along with your flip-flops because Margaritaville Lake Resort is cooking up a feast all weekend long.
• Labor Day Smoke Out: Come hungry and prepared to partake in the Labor Day Smoke Out at Margaritaville Lake Resort, Lake Conroe | Houston on Saturday, Sept. 4 and Sunday, Sept. 5 from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. in Palm Court. The menu will feature brisket and other smoked specialties.
• Prime Rib Buffet: Dig into country classics, including aged cheddar mac and cheese, salmon, and prime rib at Waterside Cove Restaurant on Saturday, Sept. 4, from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
• BBQ Buffet: What’s Labor Day weekend without BBQ? Savor the flavors of old-fashioned BBQ and dig in on Sunday, Sept. 5, from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. at Waterside Cove.
WHERE: Margaritaville Lake Resort, Lake Conroe | Houston
600 Margaritaville Parkway, Montgomery, TX 77356
WHAT ELSE: About Margaritaville Lake Resort, Lake Conroe | Houston
The Margaritaville Lake Resort, Lake Conroe | Houston, an all-suite resort, features 335 guest suites; including 32 lakefront cottages, on 186 lakefront acres on Lake Conroe. It is the first Margaritaville Resort in Texas. Bars and restaurants feature signature Margaritaville dining concepts – the LandShark Bar & Grill with boat slips on Lake Conroe, the 5 o’Clock Somewhere Bar, the Lone Palm Pool Bar, the License to Chill Bar & Café, Joe Merchant’s Coffee & Provisions, and a Margaritaville Retail Shop.
Margaritaville Lake Resort, Lake Conroe | Houston offers an array of recreational activities: an 18-hole golf course, a three-acre waterpark with a lazy river and outdoor pools, pickleball, tennis, swimming, boating, and fishing. Margaritaville’s popular full-service St. Somewhere Spa, and a spacious, Fins Up Fitness Center, provide exceptional wellness options. With 72,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor IACC-approved meeting space, the resort can host special events and meetings of every size. Located just an hour from Houston and about three hours from the major hubs of Austin, Dallas and San Antonio, the resort is within easy reach of over 19 million Texans. The project is a joint venture of Songy Highroads (SHR) and The Wampold Companies. The Margaritaville Lake Resort, Lake Conroe |Houston, is part of BENCHMARK®, a global hospitality company’s Benchmark Resorts & Hotels portfolio.
To learn about Margaritaville’s commitment to health, safety, and sanitation, please visit us online: https://www.margaritavilleresorts.com/margaritaville-lake-resort-lake-conroe/health-safety
# # #