Needham Firefighters and MCHD EMS response to reported explosion

By: Montgomery County Fire Marshal's Office
| Published 02/12/2020

Linkedin

CONROE, TX -- Needham Firefighters and MCHD EMS were called to a reported explosion just before 8 pm this evening.

A 24 year old male was severely burned when a fuel-air mixture ignited in the garage where he was working. The explosion damaged the home located in the 2200 block of Razorbill Place but did not spread beyond the garage.

The victim suffered life-threatening burns and was stabilized at the scene and then transported to the Houston Medical Center by ambulance.

MCFMO Fire Investigators are on scene conducting the investigation.

Comments •
X
Log In to Comment