The Woodlands Hotels Offer A Trifecta Of Fun This Holiday Season Just North of Houston
THE WOODLANDS, TX -- While it might not be far enough north of downtown Houston to snow, The Woodlands – recently named the best city in America – is the perfect holiday escape thanks to an array of amenities and beautiful natural surroundings. And The Woodlands Hotels offer a trio of highly acclaimed destination offerings, each with a distinct personality and sense of place, where the season sparkles for all ages.
The Woodlands Resort, Curio Collection by Hilton is an ideal escape for families, friends, and couples. Nestled amidst lushly wooded acreage, the property boasts 402 guest rooms and suites and premium offerings including two championship golf courses, a tennis center, vast network of walking and biking paths and waterpark complete with 1,005-foot lazy river, 30-foot double helix waterslide and multiple pools.
• Gear up for the holidays and gift giving with The Woodland Resort’s Holiday Themed Artwork Sips & Paint on November 18 at 5 pm. Priced at $40 per person, the class cost includes instruction, art supplies and a choice of one beer or glass of wine. For more information and to reserve your spot, visit this link https://www.woodlandsresort.com/experiences/#!/e/paint-sips-experience-21-dcf99909/.
• Enjoy a holiday feast at The Woodlands Resort’s acclaimed Back Table Kitchen & Bar on November 24 from 10 am until 3 pm. The bountiful Thanksgiving Day Brunch, brimming with traditional favorites and southern inspired fare, is priced at $75 for adults, $32 for kids ages 6-12. Children five and under dine free. Don’t miss the restaurant’s seasonally inspired shakes, this season spotlighting the Pumpkin Shake.
• Give or enjoy the gift of a getaway at The Woodlands Hotels - The Woodlands Resort, Curio Collection by Hilton, The Westin at The Woodlands and Embassy Suites by Hilton The Woodlands at Hughes Landing – this season while enjoying substantial savings. Get the best deals of the season as rooms go on sale Black Friday through Cyber Monday.
• Looking for a flavorful way to gather with friends or treat co-workers and employees this holiday? On December 14, when you reserve for dinner at Back Table Kitchen & Bar, you and your dining companions also have the option of participating a complimentary Winter Whiskey Tasting experience starting at 5:30 pm.
• Kris Kringle makes a series of special weekend visits to Back Table Kitchen & Bar at The Woodlands Resort on December 3, 4, 10, 11, 18 and 19 for Breakfast with Santa. Served from 9 am until 1 pm, the delectable spread is priced at $28 for adults, $16 for children ages 6-12 and is complimentary for tikes five and under.
• Open your gifts and then head straight to the Back Table Kitchen & Bar for Christmas Day Brunch at The Woodlands Resort from 10 am until 3 pm on December 25. The delectable spread is priced at $75 for adults, $32 for kids ages 6-12 and is free for those five and under.
• Park your sleigh at The Woodlands Resort’s Back Table Kitchen & Bar, overlooking the 18th green of the North Course, and indulge in one of the season’s sweetest offerings: their signature Christmas Shake, a delicious combination of peppermint and chocolate cake flavors.
• Make a night of it and ring in 2023 with The Woodlands Resort New Year’s Eve Dinner Package. Packages start at $429 per couple and include luxurious accommodations and dinner at Back Table Kitchen & Bar with live music.
Sophisticated and fun, The Westin at The Woodlands is ideally situated in the center of Waterway Square, just steps away from upscale shopping, over 70 dining options and world class entertainment. The contemporary, 302-room hotel offers a 24-hour fitness studio, in-room spa services, outdoor infinity pool and cabanas. It’s home to award-winning Sorriso Modern Italian Kitchen and Como Social Club.
• Sorriso is open Thanksgiving and will offer its full menu, along with the option of a chef inspired Turkey Dinner. Hours: 11:30-2pm/ 5pm- 9pm
• Join the party at stylish Como Social Club throughout the holiday season. Don’t miss Social Hours, a popular Thursday evening happy hour, from 9 until 11 pm.
• Join The Westin at The Woodlands for a one-mile Holiday Art Walk on December 8 starting at 7 pm. You’ll stroll – ugly holiday sweaters encouraged - from The Westin to Town Green Park while viewing the latest public art additions along The Waterway, including The Woodlands Art Council’s new art benches. Free to attend, the experience will be led by Sandra Huskey, The Westin at The Woodlands’ Run Concierge and an avid art enthusiast. The evening will cap off at the hotel’s Como Social Club for drink specials To reserve your spot, visit https://www.eventbrite.com/e/holiday-art-walk-tickets-425135530817?utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&utm-medium=discovery&utm-term=listing&utm-source=cp&aff=escb.
• Celebrate Festa dei Sette Pesci – the Feast of the Seven Fishes – on Christmas Eve at Sorriso. The three-course, family-style dinner experience is priced at $64 per adult and $22 for children ages 13 and under. Menu highlights include Roasted Oysters on the Half Shell with Meyer lemon and ciabatta breadcrumbs, Fritto Misto brimming with scallops, shrimp, calamari and a spicy marinara sauce, Prosciutto Wrapped Branzino with fennel pollen, arugula and gilled lemon, Lobster Ravioli with spinach, cherry tomato and saffron, Gulf Shrimp Risotto with asparagus, parmesan and Bottarga, plus Tiramisu and Strawberry Panna Cotta.
• Usher in 2023 at The Westin at The Woodlands with the hotel’s New Year’s Eve Package, which is priced from $429 per room, per night and includes New Year’s Day Brunch for two at Sorriso, plus a late checkout of 2 pm.
• Toast 2023 at Como Social Club’s New Year’s Eve Party. Initial reservations are now open to overnight guests of The Westin at The Woodlands only. The festivities take place from 8 pm until 2 am with music from 9 until 1:30 am. Individual entry is $50 per person, which includes a welcome glass of champagne, while table service for a group of 10 is priced at $1,500, including admission, a bottle of champagne and keepsake glasses.
• Explore the flavors of Italy at Sorriso’s New Year’s Day Brunch, which is priced at $45 per person and served from 7 am until 2 pm.
The award-winning, 205-room Embassy Suites by Hilton The Woodlands at Hughes Landing provides easy access to the live music, food, shopping, art and boat rentals available at Hughes Landing, a 79-acre, mixed-use development on Lake Woodlands. Highlights of the waterfront hotel include a fitness facility, outdoor heated infinity pool, E'terie Bar & Grill plus complimentary guest services such as complimentary evening reception and made-to-order breakfast courtesy.
• Area residents looking for a place to house friends and family over the holiday season can take advantage of Embassy Suites by Hilton The Woodlands at Hughes Landing’s Holiday Locals Rate. Use code LESPK5 to save while ensuring your loved ones enjoy a picturesque waterfront location, premium accommodations and preferred amenities.
• E'terie Bar & Grill offers a cornucopia of delicious dishes this turkey day with its popular Thanksgiving Dinner, served from 5pm to 10pm and priced at $45 for adults and $15 for children 12 and under. Highlights include a soup and salad station with options like Butternut Squash Soup, Baby Carrot Salad and Poached Asparagus; a carving table featuring Brined Herb Roasted Turkey with artisanal cranberry sauce, Maple Glazed Roasted Ham with pineapple chutney plus assorted rolls; trimmings and sides range from Broccoli and Cauliflower Gratin and Sweet Potato Casserole to Mac & Cheese and Roasted Brussels Sprouts; as well as sweets like Apple Pie, Carrot Cupcakes and Warm Bread Pudding.
• Beginning on November 30 and continuing to Christmas Eve, pint-sized hotel guests are invited to the lobby for hot chocolate and cookies from 4 pm-6 pm daily. While there, they’ll have the opportunity to write Letters to Santa and place them in the North Pole mailbox.
• Enjoy a taste of the season at E'terie Bar & Grill with its signature Hot Chocolate Martini, available from November through December and priced at $12. Served cold while capturing the essence of the original, the cocktail incorporates Santa Teresa 1796 Rum, Godiva Chocolate Liqueur, milk and a house made marshmallow crème.