Earth Day GreenUp online registration closes March 20, 2023
THE WOODLANDS, TX -- Join The Woodlands Township for the 12th annual Earth Day GreenUp on Saturday, March 25, 2023. Team up with family and friends to target litter in parks and green spaces. Help keep our community beautiful while enjoying the outdoors.
Online registration for Earth Day GreenUp will close at 8 a.m. on Monday, March 20, 2023. Registration is encouraged, especially for groups, to ensure equipment for all participants. After March 20, walk-up registration will be welcome, although supplies are limited.
Check in between 8 and 9 a.m. at one of eight Township parks. Participants will receive disposable gloves, bags, a map to a nearby cleanup location and a limited supply of trash grabbers. All are encouraged to bring a reusable water bottle and work gloves. After cleaning up the assigned or chosen location, return equipment to the check-in site.
Earth Day GreenUp is coordinated by The Woodlands Township Environmental Services Department with support from Waste Management, Woodlands Water, H-E-B, Howard Hughes Corporation, Chevron Phillips Chemical, Indorama, Keep Texas Beautiful and The Woodlands G.R.E.E.N.
To Join Earth Day GreenUp 2023:
• Register through Monday, March 20, 2023, at www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov/greenup. Walk-up registration will also be welcome.
• Check-in: Saturday, March 25, 2023, 8 to 9 a.m. at a location near you.
1. Alden Bridge: Alden Bridge Park
2. Cochran’s Crossing: Shadowbend Park
3. College Park: Harper’s Landing Park
4. Creekside Park: The Lodge at Rob Fleming Park
5. Grogan’s Mill: Sawmill Park
6. Indian Springs: Falconwing Park
7. Panther Creek: Ridgewood Park
8. Sterling Ridge: May Valley Park
• Cleanup window: 8 to 11 a.m. Please return all equipment by 11 a.m.
• More Info: Call 281-210-3800
On event day, please remember:
• All participants will need to sign a waiver at check-in. Participants under the age of 18 must be signed in by a parent or legal guardian.
• Wear appropriate clothing - long pants and closed-toe shoes or boots are recommended.
• Remember hats, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, reusable gloves and water bottle.
• Disposable gloves and bags will be provided.
• A limited number of grabbers and vests will be available for groups that register.
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 281-210-3800.