The Learning Lane, a leading provider of ABA therapy services to preschool aged children with Autism, or other developmental disabilities, is hiring for full time Behavior Technicians to join our growing team at our main campus located in Spring, TX!
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career in Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA), and making a positive impact in the lives of children in our community.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits to include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance after 60 days, Paid Time Off benefits, holiday pay, and discount child care! We also offer paid training to become a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT), and upon earning your RBT designation, you're eligible for a pay increase!
Starting pay for Behavior Technicians not currently holding an RBT designation is $14.00 per hour. Starting pay for Behavior Technicians holding an RBT designation is $16.00 per hour.
If you already hold your Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) designation, you are eligible for a sign-on bonus of up to $1,000!
The Behavior Technician is responsible for assisting in the delivery of behavioral and treatment goals to children with autism and other developmental disabilities.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receives general direction and works under the general guidance of the Lead Behavior Technician, and collaborates with the Supporting Behavior Technician.
- Supports and assists with the completion of day to day classroom tasks and activities in accordance with applicable lesson plans and child treatment plan goals and objectives.
- Observes and assists with the implementation of student treatment plans and group instructional activities.
- Ensures assigned checklist tasks and activities are completed timely and appropriately.
- Gathers, assembles and organizes materials in classroom, as appropriate.
- Assists in observing and interpreting child activities while in the classroom.
- Assists with data collection, graphing, and reporting of child learning progress.
- Applies basic working knowledge and understanding of each child's cumulative learning and developmental goals and objectives.
- Attends and participates in team meetings.
- Provides general feedback and updates to Lead Behavior Technician and Supporting Behavior Technician regarding classroom activities, tasks and general observations.
- Participates in the role mentoring process of newly hired behavior technicians.
- Demonstrates appropriate child care standards and practices, and consistently adheres to all company policies, procedures and practices.
- Ensures a clean, safe, attractive and functional learning environment.
- Monitors children for signs of child abuse, and reports incidents of suspected abuse to appropriate staff and personnel immediately.
- Attends meetings, events and seminars as required by The Learning Lane.
- Maintains proficient understanding and working knowledge of Applied Behavior Analysis.
- Consistently demonstrates a high level of integrity, responsibility, accountability, teamwork and ethics.
- Adheres to all policies, procedures and standard practices of The Learning Lane.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer
-High school diploma or equivalent GED;
-Six months working in a classroom organized setting;
-Six months working with preschool aged children with autism or other developmental disabilities;
-Or a combination of education and experience
-Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Designation
$14.00 - $16.00/hour + Full Benefits!
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
The Learning Lane - Visit Our Business Directory Listing