Montgomery County Under 'Stay-at-Home' Order
MONTGOMERY COUNTY, TX - Montgomery County will be officially under a 'Stay-at-Home' order, effective at 11:59 PM on March 27, 2020 and will last through April 12, 2020.
Per the order, 'All individuals currently living within Montgomery County are ordered to stay at their place of residents, except for Essential Activities as defined in this Order.'
This order also puts in place a county-wide curfew, from 11:59 PM to 6:00 AM daily.
Essential activities include:
- Engaging in activities or performing tasks essential to your health and safety.
- To obtain necessary services or supplies for yourself or family.
- To engage in outdoor activities, provided that you follow social distancing rules.
- To perform work that provides essential products or services.
- To care for a family member or pet in your household or another household.
Click on the link in 'Related Links' below to view the order.