Montgomery County Road Project Updates
MONTGOMERY COUNTY, TX - The following are updates regarding various road project in Montgomery County.
Woodlands Parkway/Robinson Road at I-45 Project
Project scope: This project will improve signalization and traffic movement entering and exiting the I-45 frontage roads at Woodlands Parkway and Robinson Road. It includes the reconfiguration of the cloverleaf at the I-45 frontage roads and addition of traffic signals. Robinson Road also will be widened to four lanes from 350 feet west of the intersection with Patsy/Westwood Roads to 550 feet east of the intersection.
The project started in March and planned for completion by year end.
Current work: Contractor Main Lane has completed all drainage and pavement widening work east of Pasty Lane/Westwood and is working to complete the widening on the southwest corner of the Robinson-Patsy/Westwood intersection. Through traffic reopened last month. Signal poles also are being installed at this time.
Lake Woodlands Widening Project
Project scope: The project calls for the widening of Lake Woodlands Drive from Interstate 45 to Six Pines, including an additional through lane in each direction and improved turn lane movements at intersections.
The project started in April and is expected to be completed by late summer or early fall.
Current Work: Contractor Main Lane has made good progress on lane widening with almost all concrete pavement work completed. The work at the Pinecroft Center/Mall intersection nearest I-45 is almost complete, while signal crews have installed poles and are hanging signal heads.
Concrete Pavement Repairs
Approximately 16 locations along Woodlands Parkway (between Interstate 45 and Grogan’s Mill in both directions) are being repaired along the older lanes.
Precinct 3 crews hard at work!
Between May 9 and June 9, Precinct 3 crews have received and completed 407 work orders. These are your tax dollars hard at work.
Not only can you now use the P3 Works mobile application to submit a work order, but we have created an online desktop version as well that you can access straight from your desktop PC. Click the link below to submit a work order today!
Submit a Work Order
Precinct 3 continues to restripe roads.
In the past month, restriping projects included:
• Gosling Road (from Flintridge Drive to Texas 242), in partnership with Precinct 2; this included placement of reflectors on the road
• Lake Woodlands Drive (from Grogan’s Mill Road to Woodlands Parkway); placement of reflectors also was completed along that stretch
• Player Bend Drive
• Bay Branch (from Alden Bridge Drive to Kuykendahl)
• Branch Crossing Drive (south side of Woodlands Parkway)
• Locations in Benders Landing
Crack Seal Projects
These roads have recently been crack sealed:
• Gosling Road (from Texas 242 to the Spring Creek Bridge), in partnership with Precinct 2
• South Panther Creek (south of Woodlands Parkway) – In progress
• East Panther Creek (from Woodlands Parkway to Lake Woodlands) – In progress
More striping, crack seal and asphalt road repair/overlay projects across the precinct will continue.