Conroe ISD to Hold New Student Registration Saturday, July 29
THE WOODLANDS, TX -- Conroe ISD will host New Student Registration Day for all grades (PK-12) at four locations Saturday, July 29, from 9 a.m. to noon. No appointments are necessary, but families will need copies of all required documents for their student(s).
• Grangerland Intermediate: 16283 FM 3083, Conroe, Texas 77302
• Grand Oaks High School: 4800 Riley Fuzzel, Spring, Texas 77386
College Park High School: 3701 College Park Dr., The Woodlands, Texas 77384
• Peet Junior High: 1985 Longmire Rd., Conroe, Texas 77304
• Proof of Residency – lease agreement or current utility bill (gas, water, electric in parent/guardian’s name and address)
• Birth Certificate of student or other legal proof of identity
• Social Security Card of student
• Immunization Record
• Identification document of parent/guardian enrolling the student
• Military ID or foster care paperwork, if applicable
Students zoned to any school in CISD may register at any of the four sites – it does not have to be in the student’s feeder zone. Bilingual staff will be available at all locations to assist Spanish-speaking families. Pre-Kindergarten registration is included, but final eligibility determinations for Pre-K will be made at the home campus.
Secondary students who complete registration will meet with counselors regarding schedules.
Information regarding transportation services and child nutrition will be available in printed form at each site.
Registration Day is for families new to CISD. Current students do not register each year.
For more information, visit https://www.conroeisd.net/parents/enrollment-information/.