Professional Job for the Conroe Independent School District on Saturday, April 1, 2023 at Grand Oaks High School.
- Bilingual EC-6
- Special Eduction
- Fine Arts
- Career & Technical Education
In order to attend, each applicant must:
- be fully certified*
- have submitted a current professional Conroe ISD application
- have registered for the Conroe ISD Professional Job Fair
*Applicants must be completely certified by the Texas Education Agency except for:
- Alternative Certification Program (ACP) candidates who have taken and passed all required TExES exams and can provide a Statement of Eligibility from their ACP program;
- Students in teacher preparation programs who are currently completing their final student teaching semester, who have taken and passed required TExES exams, and who are awaiting recommendation by their teacher preparation program; and
- Out-of-state certified candidates who are completing the process of obtaining certification in Texas.
Please Note: The Professional Job Fair is for certified Teachers, School Counselors, Librarians, Administrators, SLPs, LSSPs, Diagnosticians and Registered Nurses. To be considered for other positions such as Clerical/Secretarial, Instructional Aides, Police, Transportation, Child Nutrition, or Custodial/Maintenance Departments, please see our current job postings online and complete the application process.
Location: Grand Oaks High School