The H-E-B Wine Walk at Market Street is Thursday, October 21; Hosts 40 wine tasting tents, 16 craft beer selections, and 30 culinary tasting delights
THE WOODLANDS, TX — The 17th Annual H-E-B Wine Walk at Market Street is Thursday, October 21 from 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Guests will enjoy immaculate wine samples and delicious bites as they sip and stroll under the cool evening sky.
With 40 wine tasting tents, 16 craft beer selections, dozens of culinary tasting delights, and live music, this event is perfect for all Wine & Food Week fans. Covering three blocks of Market Street, all activities will be hosted outdoors. General admission is from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m, with check-in near South Commons parking garage.
This year’s theme is a 70s throwback vibe - Woodlands Online will be handing out prizes for the best costumes spotted throughout the night, so go all out and have fun!
Wine Walk Features include:
• H-E-B Culinary Cantinas - On either side of the Market Street green space, you’ll find H-E-B Culinary Cantinas where you can grab a food sample, evamor water, and even a pour of one of H-E-B’s hand-selected Wine Favorites!
• Bayway Cadillac VIP Zone - With lounge seating, 60 premium wine selections, a DJ and magician, an additional hour of enjoyment, plus elevated food offerings and entertainment, this is truly a VIP experience. VIPs also receive a VIP Swag Bag!
• Goya Foods Pantry
• “Your Happy Place” Space presented by Aruba Tourism
• Ben E. Keith Craft Beer Collection for the beer-loving palates
• evamor Hydration Station, PH perfectly balanced water
• America’s ER photo booth and party plaza
• LaCroix Flavored Sparkling Water Oasis
• America’s ER First Aid Station
• New Danville Charity Booth
• The Woodlands Waterway Arts Council art display and ring toss game
“Our goal is to make wine approachable for the novice, but also provide something for the serious enthusiast and everything in between,” said Constance McDerby, Founder & Co-Producer of Food & Vine Time Productions.
“We invite you raise a glass, meet a new friend, share a laugh, and take it all in!”
| Purchase tickets here |
| Visit wineandfoodweek.com |
Wine & Food Week’s H-E-B Wine Walk at Market Street sponsors include:
H-E-B as Presenting Sponsor, Bayway Cadillac of The Woodlands as Official Automotive Partner, Ben E Keith Beverages, Aruba Tourism Authority, Constellation Brands, Goya Foods, The Hess Collection, LaCroix, SpeedPro Imaging The Woodlands, The Wine Group, and North Houston Transitional Care.